Pietro Gennari: Incoming Editor in Chief, Statistical Journal of the IAOS
How can Official Statistics find a way out of the fog?
About Official Statistics
Official Statistics is a platform for individuals and institutions in the field of Statistics in all parts of the world.
Its main component is The Statistical Journal of the IAOS, the flagship journal of the International Association for Official Statistics. The main aim of the journal is to support the IAOS mission by publishing articles to promote the understanding and advancement of official statistics and to foster the development of effective and efficient official statistical services on a global basis.
- Identifying and evaluating COVID-19 effects on short-term statistics
- Trust in official statistics across Europe: Evidence from two waves of Eurobarometer using multilevel models
- The French National Council for Statistical Information: Lessons from a formal dialogue between producers and users on sustainable development
- Environment statistics and material flow accounts development in Lao PDR: A case study on multiple data sources integration for a new statistical domain in a lower middle-income country national statistical system
- Estimating a time series of temporary employment using a combination of survey and register data