Pietro Gennari: Incoming Editor in Chief, Statistical Journal of the IAOS
How can Official Statistics find a way out of the fog?
About Official Statistics
Official Statistics is a platform for individuals and institutions in the field of Statistics in all parts of the world.
Its main component is The Statistical Journal of the IAOS, the flagship journal of the International Association for Official Statistics. The main aim of the journal is to support the IAOS mission by publishing articles to promote the understanding and advancement of official statistics and to foster the development of effective and efficient official statistical services on a global basis.
- A brief glimpse into the fascinating world of international statistics
- Interagency cooperation in official statistics: Past, present and future
- Setting out a vision for the United Nations statistical system
- Towards an international data governance framework
- Thirty years on, the Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics remain the shared foundation of an informed society